Thread: Susan's Photos
View Single Post

Old 07-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,228 Times in 757 Posts
Default Re: Susan's Photos

ohdearohdearohdearohdearohdearohdear!!

It took me all that time this morning to work up the courage to let Susan know that when she launches her second career as an amazing photographer and finds that she is getting offers for her face to grace the covers of all the important magazines, she needs to consider losing the showgirl eye makeup.

And I even told her that I meant my little "rethink it, honey" suggestion in the kindness most supportive way possible.

And then I left the house for awhile.

And then I returned.

And then I just had to look.

I wanted to see if Susan had seen my advice, er suggestion, and was considering it. Had she decided to ditch that showgirl eye makeup she has been wearing around here? Had she gone for the more "Dress for Success" look? You remember it. Keep that suit jacket on in meetings. Keep your arms covered up so you don't look weak. Remember all that advice, girls?

I was just trying to help.

Well, now look what Susan has done. Do I see a somewhat suggestive decollete on that red dress? (We don't have any accent marks on keyboards in Ohio.)

Is that a feather boa!!! A black feather boa!!

And I have no idea about the eye makeup now. But I don't think it is gone.

And Susan, is that Tom I see peeking out from underneath. WHAT IN THE :edit: IS HE DOING?

Oh Susan. I give up. Once a showgirl, always a showgirl. "Forbes" cover or not.

But I still really like those photos of yours.

And maybe I need to rethink my own eye makeup.

Maybe Ohio is a backward state.

And I have to get out of here again. And stop looking in when I return. Oh my, who knows what Susan will be wearing then!

Or maybe while I am out shopping, I should just look around for a feather boa for myself.

Susan, you go girl!

Boomer

(I just hit send and got the red warning and looked and saw Susan's last post. If I did not blab on the phone while writing these silly things, I could get them to print faster. But anyway, (Hi Susan). I am going to go ahead and send this anyway. Even though it is a little out of sequence. And then I really am leaving to go shopping. Do they have feather boas at Macy's? I will ask them.)

Oops! Hit send again. Red warning sign. Now Chels is here. (Hi, Chels.)

OK, hitting send again and leaving to go to the mall in search of a new image.