View Single Post

Old 05-29-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Will you also be elaborating on Bill Clinton's and Obama's dismal military records?

Frankly, I have always contended that a person should not be able to run as president without at least four years in the military. i say this because without such experience I question a president's right to ask men and women to sacrifice treasury and blood if they had not also made that pledge.

Personal Best Regards:
No, nobody should "elaborate", because we now have a president who has NEVER EVER DONE ONE SINGLE THING for this country....I mean absolutely nothing but take.

He never served in any capacity at all.....the only thing I know of is his PHONY AND CORUPT foundation and charities..ALL SHUT DOWN AS FRAUDS

To say the man who sits in the White House spewing hatred and lies had done nothing in the service of his country would be a massive understatement.

He robbed America by being the largest single violator of civil rights in housing, of perpetrating fraud using a charity as a "front" (how much worse can you be), then his other frauds like the "University" scam.

Now, having served no purpose to this country for 70 years except to take advantage of it, what has he done to earn your being a ploy for his lies ?