View Single Post

Old 06-01-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Once again, Rubicon tries to DIVERT the topic. Isn't DIVERTING the topic one of Alinski's Rules For Radicals?

The topic is hatred shown by leaving a noose in the Smithsonian AfricanAmerican Museum.
Actually, on this forum anyway, there is a reflection of just not caring about our country.

As long as we can keep hating, everything else is fine...country be damned.

I saw posts today saying they don't care if Trump provides an out for his entire staff ethically, and they don't even care about drawing the swamp any longer.

Rubicon is very old news. He simply wants to HATE, along with a few others. They don't care about the USA at all. They have lost all sense of reasoning.

So filled with hate for Obama, Clinton and anything NOT of their liking, they will totally sacrifice the country.

Well, they have a person who is using and taking advantage of all that hate, and it appears that facts don't matter...they will be shrugged off as fake news s is anything they don't like.

I thought an answer was presenting facts, but they simply continue with their assault on decency and actually the rest of the world is/has noticed, and they are turning their back on us.

They wanted it...they are going to get it.....their leader is taking them right to the edge of the cliff, like lemmings.

Relative to your comments specifically, it was interesting to see how they jumped on the stupid woman's bad taste, but seem to feel HATRED IS JUST FINE AS LONG AS IT IS NOT AGAINST US.

To then turn vile racist hate into more hate is something that is totally disgusting. Rubicon preaches being sensible, and understanding, but unleashes hate for his fellow Americans at any time it can be to the advantage of a person who has been a leader in this area for 70 years.

To me, it must be frustrating that these posters cannot speak to issues and what Trump stands for, or is doing. Instead, this forum is all about hating HUGE GROUPS of fellow Americans.

I will, personally, speak to with great authority and factual basis toward the morally corrupt man in the White House, but the venom these folks post for political reasons, sans facts against MILLIONS of their fellow countrymen is staggering.

To judge, from afar, by skin color the value of a man is impossible, but they continue to do so.

I simply hope the fruit of their hatred is really what they are wishing for.