View Single Post

Old 06-02-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I probably shouldn't but I will, Gracie they are NOT pubic hair hats. I don't own one myself, but they are knitted wool hats based on the statement Mr Trump made, before he was President, "Grab them by the Pussy", to look like kitty cat ears. So hopefully that miss understanding is corrected.

As for the progressive left putting the nooses, maybe the anarchists but they are way........out there and not really part of any political group they want to upend everything.

There is a noise surrounding the KKK these days given South Carolina decision to remove the Confederate flag and New Orleans decision to remove the Confederate monuments. So they might be trying to make a statement.

But perhaps we could all most likely agree that placing a noose in the National African American Museum is NOT a good thing to do. It would be on par with placing a swastika
in the National Holocaust Museum.

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE
Blacks have their own museum...Jews have a museum...where is the "white" museum? I want equality.

Oh wait...ALL the other museums are pretty much white guy museums. Guess we are better...their "art" hasn't been able to attract attention to be heavily promoted. Like comparing the primitive cave art to Rembrandt or Leonardo.

And don't DARE say it hasn't attracted attention because we're all racist. We pay BIG BUCKS to watch blacks run back and forth on a court/field with a ball in their hands. Basketball and football are pretty similar really...get a ball from one side to the other and score. In one you can foul...the other you can't. "Art" is faceless...it's raceless. There's...like most things they do...isn't very good. Remember...they're genetically "not us", we ARE different species...close...but no cigar. The Neanderthal DNA made us "different" than they are...smarter. More docile. Better suited for large/complicated social systems.