View Single Post

Old 06-02-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Blacks have their own museum...Jews have a museum...where is the "white" museum? I want equality.

Oh wait...ALL the other museums are pretty much white guy museums. Guess we are better...their "art" hasn't been able to attract attention to be heavily promoted. Like comparing the primitive cave art to Rembrandt or Leonardo.

And don't DARE say it hasn't attracted attention because we're all racist. We pay BIG BUCKS to watch blacks run back and forth on a court/field with a ball in their hands. Basketball and football are pretty similar really...get a ball from one side to the other and score. In one you can foul...the other you can't. "Art" is faceless...it's raceless. There's...like most things they do...isn't very good. Remember...they're genetically "not us", we ARE different species...close...but no cigar. The Neanderthal DNA made us "different" than they are...smarter. More docile. Better suited for large/complicated social systems.
The Holocaust Museum in is built to in remembrance of the 6 millions Jews that were gassed to death by the Nazis during WW2. If you want equality for that perhaps you could find 6 million white people that would be willing to be gassed to death and then we could build a museum to them as well. Perhaps you would be willing to sign up first to get the ball rolling.

As for the Blacks, as you like to call them, they were NOT called that in 1860 just before the Civil War when there were 3.9 million salves in the United States. My great, great, great, great grandfather fought and died in that war. He was a Union soldier from Maryland and died in Andersonville Prison. I pass by the exist for that on 75 each time I leave or return to Florida.

To help you out with your plea for white museums I will offer a few:

The Confederate Museum of Charleston SC
The American Civil War Museum Richmond VA