View Single Post

Old 06-02-2017, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Holocaust Museum in is built to in remembrance of the 6 millions Jews that were gassed to death by the Nazis during WW2. If you want equality for that perhaps you could find 6 million white people that would be willing to be gassed to death and then we could build a museum to them as well. Perhaps you would be willing to sign up first to get the ball rolling.

As for the Blacks, as you like to call them, they were NOT called that in 1860 just before the Civil War when there were 3.9 million salves in the United States. My great, great, great, great grandfather fought and died in that war. He was a Union soldier from Maryland and died in Andersonville Prison. I pass by the exist for that on 75 each time I leave or return to Florida.

To help you out with your plea for white museums I will offer a few:

The Confederate Museum of Charleston SC
The American Civil War Museum Richmond VA
You think Jews were the only ones who died in that war? They make the most noise about it.

You people hate the Russians so much...how many Russians were killed? I'd say a LOT more than 6 million...upwards of 20 million...6 million is an exaggerated number by the way.

I'm familiar with Andersonville...I've been there. Not sure how much of THAT is true either. Remember...the winners write the "his-story" books. They almost never say bad things about themselves.

You missed my point high gal...one toke over the line? ALL the museums except the segregated ones for blacks, women, native american...etc...are "white" museums...It WAS white men who created this country.