View Single Post

Old 06-06-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I'm glad you both posted this. I'm sorry for my out of line rants that are out of charecter for me. You all deserve better, I was wrong for the language I used and I'm really going to try to not do it again. I never cursed or got loud at home with my second family, the one I have now because I learned from my mistakes during the first time around. Yesterday I read about face to face conversations being better and I agree but when you're dealing with someone who is about as stable as Jello it may not be a good idea. I respect every single person on here even the ones with an opinion that is not in the same area code as mine but there is one person who is beyond repair and who I will not deal with anymore. I'm here for the back and forth and you can actually learn on here and expand your thoughts if you can spend the time talking about issues without any personal attacks. It was interesting some time back but has turned into the Wild West.

How do we straighten it out on our own before the powers that be take this Forum away?
Two things. Continuous "out of line" rants become one's character. And one can't say they respect everyone, and then single people out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk