View Single Post

Old 06-06-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The loss you point out is not just on talk of the villages.

Our people have been turned on each other. Look at any political threads-anywhere. I believe people are far too easily manipulated.

This tactic is used by government gone astray. You turn people into your army for take over. You have people doing exactly what we see going on. The people fight and so do not see that THEY HAVE BEEN SHAFTED BY THEIR LEADERS-the same people they expect to solve the problems.

I tend to blame Obama for this. Obama spent the past eight years blaming the Republicans for all the wrongs in the world AND FOR HIS OWN FAILURES.

Bush in his first act as president invited the Democratic leader, KENNEDY, to a meeting to discuss common goals.
They BOTH agreed that education needed to be improved and the result was the BI-PARTIZAN bill no child left behind.

Will we recover from this? I SEE NO SIGN OF IT.

Clearly, I did not vote for Obama BUT unlike too many on the left, there was no SCREAMING-not my president. There were not right wing supporters removing freedom of speech from those they do not agree with. There were no anti Obama riots.

Are you even capable of seeing and comprehending your own flaming hypocrisy...in the same post?

Deepest Sincere Wishes: