View Single Post

Old 06-07-2017, 05:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are operating without a clue. The Clinton's release eight years of their tax returns.

They said publicly that they did not receive income from their charity. The Republicans had their tax returns. Do you think for a second they would have let that statement pass, if it wasn't true?

Instead of pulling statements out of your backside, do some research before posting here. google Clintons tax returns. You will see where they received their income. Then again don't, and stay in your little hut on fantasy island to hell with the real world.
I cant see whom you are responding to, as they must be on my ignore list, but they are just plain stupid.

Even Trump made the claim that poster made.

The claim was that they sold influence, which was never even partially proven and is hard to prove so who knows, but this post was made by someone who does not get out much.

The Clintons, with all their warts have a legitimate and wonderful Foundation who does great work through the world.

They also have always been very transparent on finances.

I suggest your review your own ignore list and consider this person as a candidate