View Single Post

Old 06-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyC View Post
I have been thinking of moving to the Villages for a while, however I am a bit nervous of my younger age of 52. I am a single female and live an active lifestyle, cycling, walking, volunteering with my pet therapy dog, kayaking, and hoping golfing! I would like to meet people near my age group and wonder if I would make friends being younger than the average age at TV. I still work from home, but want to get involved in a positive community and outgoing individuals. Please note, I enjoy all age groups, but I want to know your thoughts on the younger side and the opportunities to meet and 'belong' to the community. Also, any thoughts on where location wise (I have scoured the website and hard to decide if new or current homes are best) for a younger community. Any thoughts in general to assist me would be helpful. I have downloaded the ebook on TV, and plan to spend the month of April getting a better feel for locations.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?
much appreciated, Tracy
Tracy, Don't Think about it, just DO it. U will fined every thing U want here in The Villages