Thread: Fivesome
View Single Post

Old 06-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by swooner View Post
Total nonsense! What's good for the goose should be good for the gander. Twice in the past 2 weeks my group was five players. We were forced to play as a group of 3 and a group of 2. Each day play was very slow and we were constantly waiting on tees (all 5 of us) together. Each time we requested that we be allowed to join up and play as a group of five. In both cases Ambassadors told us "absolutely not, I'd get fired for allowing that". On the second such occasion, an Asst. Mgr. rode out to our location on the course to insist no one can play in a group of five in TV. Not even when good judgement and common sense dictates it might be a reasonable option. Given these circumstances, no one, golf pro or not should be able to violate this kind of standing rule. Not even for Lady Pros, Men Pros, College golfers or the Morse family. Wrong is wrong and making excuses is worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Breathe
Breathe
Breathe
Life is too short.
I read Swooner's post and had exactly the same reaction.
It's a game in a retirement community; don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short.