View Single Post

Old 06-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

If you're intent on having rear facing seats in the back, but don't want to spend $2500, try Star Carts. I believe they are made in China, they are electric, fold up when not in use and you can put your golf bags on. The dealer in Lady Lake I believe went out of business, but I think there is a new one in the small shopping center on 301 that has Lucky Cycles (always has motorcycles out front) and Chefs of Napoli Restaurant. I've also seen a couple of used ones in TOTV classifieds.

Star EV Golf Cars – Golf Cars and Electric Vehicles

The Villages Florida

50% of the golf carts in TV are gas Yamahas. The rest are made up of gas and electric by EZ Go, Club Car, Par Car, Star and a few others. Yamahas is tops because for one, The Villages Golf Cars has a store at every square as well as at Colony. They are reliable and with normal maintenance should be the last cart you buy. If you want a used gas Yamaha, then go to the place I mentioned in post #2, Villages Discount Golf Carts. Do a search on this website and you'll see they do a good job. Here's a golf cart they sell that I took off their website.

Village Discount Golf Car

The Villages Florida