View Single Post

Old 06-12-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh come now Gracie. I never said I was or was not in her corner. I pointed out what her job is, and that she failed to do it on a law she spent tens or hundreds of thousands in our tax dollars defending. A law she said was both constitutional and needed and then she missed a filing deadline to continue that battle, as she promised all the way to the SCOTUS.

So instead of attacking me, show me where my description of what she did was in error. And explain what a great job she did with the handling of the appeal deadline. And why she should not be held accountable for her actions.

By the way, even in the "old days" good guys wore black hats. See Paladin and Hopalong as famous examples. And you have no idea what my position is on gun ownership, this law was about gun safety and free speech. I support both of those.
No blue, you didn't say if you were or were not for her. You made it "Look" like you were and you often introduce controversial tactics in a way that is confusing and masks your real intention.

You are a member of the true one percent and so I think you have a moral responsibility to not trick people not so gifted.