View Single Post

Old 06-12-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I may be tiresome for you...but your grandchildren will curse you when they find out that you were warned. We tried to tell you that you are losing your country. EVERYTHING changes when they become the majority...everything. You think "discrimination laws" will protect white people? They're ALREADY segregating us...places WE can't go. Days we're not allowed to attend. You just don't get it...

NOW white people are still pretty much in control because we're still the majority. TOMORROW is what I worry about. You're playing checkers...they're playing chess...they're going to destroy "whiteness" because they HATE it because it's f@cking magic to them. BLACKS cannot succeed in a white/asian society...they CAN'T keep up. WHY do you think we NEED lowered standards for them? WHY do they NEED quotas? Because they CAN'T compete on a level playing field. God made them to live in the bush...not a modern civilization. We've got a different set of genes and we're 50,000 years of civilization ahead of them. They are NOT us...it's why they LOOK so different and they ACT so different.
You cannot keep change from happening. You cannot keep populations from shifting. All you can do is the best you can according to your own values. You cannot keep children from being born with handicaps, you can't let them just die. People all have strengths and weaknesses. NONE of us is really totally kind and good and most of us are selfish in many ways and the only truly unselfish love is a mother for her child and that is caused by oxytocin. We are as a civilization walking away from religion and that did give us standards even if it caused guilt. If the world becomes each for it's own, there is no use living anyway. We will be like cavemen, like animals.

They aren't like us you say? What do you want to do with these substandards? Kill them? I don't like you Don. Every fiber in my being says you are wrong and dangerous.