Thread: The jig is up
View Single Post

Old 06-12-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Sorry, my dyslexic friend, but to be honest with you, I would rather an honest racist over a fraud like you. A registered Republican that hides out with his lil' sidekick Tal, taking pot shots. Like I said, at least Don is honest. I may not agree with him on certain issues but I don't agree with you either. And I have more respect for him.

I know, I know, eyes are bleeding and heads are exploding. I bet there is gnashing of teeth and great weeping, by my blatant comment.

Survival of America may mean siding with some hard personalities, but it certainly won't survive being championed by weak wristed hypocrites that will stab you in the back if it means making their position better. The left will sell America away before taking or making hard choices. PC is NOT American, just like leading from behind is not leading.
Registered Republican? When did that happen? Anyhow, I'm not surprised at how much you respect Donny/Danny B. Not at all. And I'm actually glad that you came out and admitted you're a racist. I'm sure that took some daring. Now we can move on.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk