View Single Post

Old 06-16-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy
Well, that is a different story!

Since it was not an assault rifle, it was perfectly okay for a deranged person to walk around with it loaded and be able to fire 50 bullets quickly.
I don't agree with that. I despise these cowardly acts (shooting, stabbing, bombing, driving over unarmed people that have no knowledge they are going to be attacked).

The SKS carbine has a 10 round magazine (it would be legal even in California!), it is not considered an "assault rifle". Not to say Hodgkinson, or anyone else, could not have numerous magazines for any rifle in their possession (shows how stupid the California law on magazine capacity is).

I feel Moron Maureen made a emotional basket case post that was not factual. I believe those type of comments negatively influence other people that know nothing about guns. I don't think gun control should be implemented by people that know nothing about guns.

We don't need more stupid gun laws, we need a change in culture. We need to stop giving these nut jobs the news coverage they desire (they want it enough, that they are willing to give their own lives to get it) and replace it with the media and the population of this country deeming the nut jobs as the cowards and losers they truly are.