View Single Post

Old 06-16-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Your repeated dumping of the same swill reminds me of Groundhog Day. It just underscores the effort you make to keep believing white supremacist doctrine. You'd be better off recording it and constantly playing it back to yourself.

You've proven what you are. There are probably fewer than a handful, if that many, here who subscribe to this tripe. You really should find another place to dump this stuff - a porta potty perhaps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Where's the black villages dubious?

I speak the truth...Hispanics ARE the majority of babies being born right now in America which makes it a mathematical certainty that they WILL be the nations majority by the 2040s. White people dying faster than the babies are being born will guarantee it.

Call it what you will but white have gone from 90% of the population to 50% today. Our numbers continue to drop. We ARE being bred out. Whites will be 20-25% of the population within 30 years. Our culture IS becoming Hispanic...slowly.

I'm going to keep saying it until it FINALLY sinks into your thick skulls that you ARE losing your country, culture, and race.