View Single Post

Old 06-17-2017, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey2 View Post
Many thanks! We have Consumer Cellular and never have "tower" issues "down here"...hahaha...but, I am looking to get a new phone. We have flip phones but I feel like I need to get on board, for many reasons, with one of the newer phones. That being said, I will not pay the price of new piece of furniture, a pair of airline tickets or even a crown for my tooth for a phone!! So, I've been looking at some of their less expensive phones, just not sure how to pick. I am happy with their offerings of service prices and think I can make do with a kinda small package, just need a phone. Thanks for responding.
Lovey .... go to Target, that is where I started. They are also an authorized Consumer Cellular store. She has all the phones and you can pick through them. The Motorola G4 is a beginner smart phone and on their site it sells for something like $100, if I was smarter, I could probably do wonderful things with it!!! I am embarrassed to tell the world this, but I had a Verizon flip phone which was great for my needs, but I got embarrassed sitting using a flip phone when everyone around me was using a high techie phone so I changed up to a "smart" phone and I should have stayed where I was!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak