View Single Post

Old 06-17-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Frankly, the greatest percentage of candidates in any election, state, local or federal do offer their tax returns as a matter of course.

Presidential candidate and VP candidate have ALL done it in the past years except Trump. I do believe it should be made mandatory.

If you want to be a leader then you should be transparent. NOBODY in a position like the White House should be allowed to shield ANY information from the country. And most understand that fact. For whatever reason this President, simply talks about transparency but obviously does not believe in it.

I certainly can explain why it will or would reveal potential "compromise as president". Knowing who your president is indebted to, ESPECIALLY in todays world with international financing is vital. This President has dealings with many countries, and all are not friendly to the USA. He, in the oval office can administer foreign policy friendly to his OWN personal interests versus the county he has taken an oath to. THAT is pretty important to do. Romney gave it up and in a transparent manner made sure he had no conflicts of interest is elected.

We know that this President has skirted a number of ethical issues and has NOT totally walked away from his business's EVEN THOUGH HE MADE A GREAT SHOW OF IT

Do you have any other questions, and yes only presidential should be required since he makes foreign policy
I did not ask you anything. I don't value the OPINION of a guy that votes Dopey Smurf for president.

Let the stupid bitch handle her own business...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk