View Single Post

Old 06-23-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Seeing you claim CNN, MSNBC, HN are liberal networks, add them up and they far exceed FOX viewers.
As far as cable news networks are concerned.....

First, they very seldom simply report news. Each network, I imagine has a primary news show but for the most part they are commentary shows, and in the case of Fox and MSNBC with their "stars" hosing their commentary.

Secondly, I believe that very few go to any of these cable 'news" networks for actual news. They visit them for validation of what they already think.

Depending on ANY cable news network for your understanding of what is happening in the world is fruitless.

I know it requires effort but you must read, news, opinion pieces, from BOTH SIDES to actually say you know anything.

If you are primarily a FOX viewer, you are treated pretty much 24 hours a day (Shep Smith may be the exception) to a long running defense of the President no matter what is happening.

I check them basically when I come into the house just to see if there is anything breaking, but I sure do not depend on them to inform me in a unbiased manner.