Thread: Comey non tapes
View Single Post

Old 06-23-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did the President falsely accuse a President of wiretapping loudly and publicly ?

Did he fire 3 honest justice dept employees, including the FBI director simply for investigating him ?

Has he lied while sitting in the Oval Office ?

Has he embarrassed our country in front of foreign leaders, again on a public stage for the world ?

Has he accused over 1/2 million illegals of voting in November with no basis at all ?

But thought would leave this with you to study up on...

"But the current president of the United States lies. He lies in ways that no American politician ever has before. He has lied about — among many other things — Obama’s birthplace, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Sept. 11, the Iraq War, ISIS, NATO, military veterans, Mexican immigrants, Muslim immigrants, anti-Semitic attacks, the unemployment rate, the murder rate, the Electoral College, voter fraud and his groping of women.

He tells so many untruths that it’s time to leave behind the textual parsing over which are unwitting and which are deliberate — as well as the condescending notion that most of Trump’s supporters enjoy his lies."

This sentence, in my opinion, should anger his followers on here...really....

"Trump sets out to deceive people. As he has put it, “I play to people’s fantasies.”

All the President’s Lies - The New York Times

Doesnt bother you ? Well, it certainly should.
I can't reply to you because I put you on my "ignore" list and I can't see your post. I'm sure that whatever you put on here is very interesting, because how many registered Republicans can be soooo honest and unbiased as you when you are cutting down anything to do with that party that you don't vote with?