View Single Post

Old 06-23-2017, 03:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Default 6/23/2017 Platelet Donation.

Quite busy in the whole blood section for donors at One Blood today. There was some guy with a NYPD T-Shirt on as the only other platelet donor and he was soon gone with some goodies.

Tried to watch the movie The Finest Hours but could not remember some of the names of the workers so I dud not flag down anyone right away when the static got quite bad for some of the flick. Juanita stopped by and I asked her to remove the head phones and take a listen and she said it was the batteries in the remote control. The Finest Hours (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

I did get to see some of the movie with the sound tolerable. Had seen it before with my older brother and sister-in-law at the Old Mill Playhouse when they were visiting from the Northern VA area.

Iron at 15.3. Last week was 15.2.

Have to lay off the donations for a few weeks as I am already at 14 for this year of 2017. And I hope to donate at the 9/11 Parrot Head Blood Drive in 2017. I have managed to get to their two previous blood drives this year.

I hope others with donate blood, platelets, plasma, or red blood cells.

I donated last Friday for platelets. You can donate every seven days but there is a limit if 24 donations per year as far as I know.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 06-23-2017 at 03:46 PM.