View Single Post

Old 07-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: Hibiscus recovery from freeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl
Excellent idea as always. The "1812 Overture" has great booms for great blooms. Quote from Denny Mac.
Darn it, gg,

I was just getting ready to move forward with my life today. Getting ready to log out. I just wanted to let SWR know how I am doing with working on my gardening patience.

And then, here you come along, my Fellow Buckeye Early Bird. And then you hit my hot button.

Wait! Don't duck!

What I mean is, I do mean hot. You started talking about Denny Mac. That Cincinnati gardening expert, star of the Enquirer, televison spots, and especially his own show.

I used spend every Saturday morning in bed with Denny Mac.

Uh, whoops! It is way too early.

What I am trying to say is that Denny Mac's show is on the radio very early every Saturday morning. I used to just roll over and turn him on. er, Whoops! This is a gardening thread. Not the "NES." Whatintheheckisthematterwithme?

What I mean is that I used to just turn on the radio and listen to his show. I once even called with a question and got through. (Oh, be still, my foolish heart.)

Now, I wake up and come into the kitchen and log on here and drink coffee for awhile. But on Saturday morning, my man Denny is always here beside me.

Well, gg, you just made me add another man to my list of confessions of shameless loves from afar. Here I am confessing and it is not anywhere near Midnight in the Garden of Boomer Beback.

WhatintheheckisthematterwithmeIreallydohavealife!

Oh and gg. To make matters even worse, or I guess it's better. Denny Mac is now on a country station so after his show, it just goes right into those great songs like, "I Don't Even Know His Last Name."

Boomer