View Single Post

Old 06-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 784caroline View Post
Let me guess ...The Village Dental?
I go to Village Dental and my teeth are the best shape they have been in 20 years.

Not that the dentist I went to before we moved to the villages wasn't good, in fact he was really good. But I always put things off, and ignored tender teeth by chewing elsewhere. My pervious dentist (for 30+ years) never pushed at all and I never got anything done until it was really bad.

When we got here about 4 years ago I went to village dental and Dr. Hards pointed out some things wrong (that my previous dentist pointed out too and probably wondered why I wasn't complaining about them) plus a few others. I went and got them all crowned... best move I ever made.

I can't tell you how many times my previous dentist told me something like "You don't have to get a crown, I can fill it and it will probably hold a long time..." and I choose the filling. In fact a lot of them did hold a long time, but in the end if I had just gotten the crowns I would have saved a lot of time, discomfort and pain.

Your milage may vary and I probably have more teeth issues than most, just about every tooth has a crown or a filling, but I am happy with village dental.