View Single Post

Old 06-26-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Default TOTV MODS doing great job, thank you!

TOTV finally TOLD Tal to use block function. In Tals own words he was TOLD, not advised, not requested , TOLD.

PER Tal,

"Allegiance may actually be one of the Moderators of TOTV. If that is the case, then TOTV chose incredibly unwisely by making this cyber harasser one of its Moderators. What he is doing on here is illegal. It is a crime under Florida law even if it probably would not be enforced. I will not look at any more of his posts but if someone who is not on my Ignore List quotes them, I will hear about them. I cannot believe that the people who run TOTV are allowing this to happen unchecked. It is beyond negligent to just allow someone to harass someone else like this. I did complain and the Moderator told me I would just have to Ignore Allegiance on the Political Board. But they will go after him if he makes personal attacks on the Regular Board is what I gathered from the e-mail TOTV's Moderator Team sent me today. If you see anything remotely of a personal nature on the Regular Boards attacking me from Allegiance COMPLAIN to the Moderator. And keep complaining!"

How could he call the TOTV "beyond negligent" and get away with it? The mods have treated him with kid gloves.

Another Tal quote

"I hope he is not a Moderator. I have been losing respect for TOTV because of this man's bullying and harassment. You do not just let a whole section go unmoderated. That is just stupid and negligent. You check in once in a while to make sure someone is not doing something illegal or that will result in a lawsuit against you.

I am going to try to abide by the Ignore List and just shut off the hate speech directed at me by Allegiance and some others."

Again calling TOTV, stupid and negligent.

Why is he on should a horrible negligent site? Why do they allow him to stay? Is this not slander / libel of their business? Can a real lawyer comment? No librarians please.

"...make sure someone is not doing something illegal or that will result in a lawsuit against you."

Is he threatening a lawsuit against TOTV? Maybe I did not understand.

Please, no one quote me, I would HATE it if Tal saw this and got upset. He has me blocked and would like not to see my posts, please honor his wish. But as he requested please report any illegal activity.

TAL has done everything he can to make himself a public figure, and now as this "herculean" public figure he posts horrible things and TOTV.

Can a corporation sue me for harm to its reputation? | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press