View Single Post

Old 06-27-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Be assured, the mistakes they made....oh, and not sure you actually read their terrible sins...but they actually walked it back, apologized and it never ever made it to the TV screen, only for a short time on line. They trusted someone and the story was simply about a meeting, nothing more.

Three CNN journalists resign over retracted Trump-Russia story - LA Times

PLEASE begin to read before your personal and unfounded attacks begin.....you look more like a fool than normal.

Now, lets compare it to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES daily lies, what he has done to the respect of our country, etc.

Me thinks you guys are simply desperate to find something anything to balance all the terrible press the President AND OUR COUNTRY gets each day.

A great example of the sheer stupidity is the President for days quoting the Washington Post as if it were the Bible, and today calling it fake news.

He continues his systematic attack on our first ammendment and you and your minions support that. Just keep that in mind in the future. He is playing with YOUR minds, and by "YOUR" I mean you and the others of his followers who believe all he says. You are making a total and complete fool of yourselves and he tweets this because he knows you buy into it
Let me get you a hanky. Please, you are gonna make me cry.

You always have excuses. You fit in perfect with the Democrat party of excuses.