View Single Post

Old 06-28-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We have a number of political threads telling us what the GOP plan is not and how it would adversely affect people.

Perhaps looking at this issue from another prospective might lend some additional insight.

Today millions of people are facing an urgent crisis in their health care needs.

Today more than 49 counties across this nation do not have a single insurer offering an insurance plan on an exchange.

Today more than 1,000 counties across this nation have only one insurer in the Obamacare market

Today for those insurers who did stay in the market all took on an average a 25% increase approximating a $3,000 increase since the inception of Obmacare.

today it is not known how much more prelims will increase but all agree increases will again be double digits.

Today we know that the Senate bill will undo much of the Obamacare damage.

Today we know the Senate bill will rid itself of the individual mandate which in 2015 caused 6.5 million people to pay $3 billion to the IRS.

Today we know the Senate bill will repeal some of Obamacare' costly regulations while giving states flexibility to waive others to bring down costs.

Today we know the Senate bill will repeal billions of dollars in onerous taxes.

Today we know it would put Medicaid on a sustainable spending path and give states a real chance to reform the program and make it work for PEOPLE WHO RELY ON IT

In my view the federal government ought not to be controlling healthcare but here we are.

In my view the federal government has obliterated the 10th Amendment.

In my view there opponents to a GOP healthcare bill resort to scare tactics and fuzzy math

In my view Obamacare vastly expanded medicaid to accommodate Obamacare and now we have many more people undeservingly on the dole. Medicaid should serve those truly poor or disabled.

In my view it is going to be impossible to satisfy everyone and the free market should have a strong preference in this discussion

Personal Best Regards:
Where do you draw the line? Are blacks "truly disabled" because of their low intelligence and socializing skills? Is that why half of them are on welfare?