View Single Post

Old 06-29-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No...but they FORCED me to shower with those who want to suck my cock. NO different than forcing women to shower with men.

No, I don't have to marry one...but if they want me to, I'm FORCED to bake their cake.

Never heard of forced segregation and the busing that went on? White kids were FORCED into failing black schools to "even out" the demographics.

How about quit stealing from me and giving it to the "save the animals" welfare funds...then I'll be happier.

White men didn't insist on those things...they just happened to be in government when the corporations figured out how much money they could make if the government paid the poor's bills and bought them food.

The big agra/food corporations make a killing from the $5 billion a month given to the poor through food stamps. The JP Morgan bank runs the SNAP card program, like Visa, they make a profit from every use.
Good and valid points. They can't argue with facts, but they will still call you a racist. It makes them feel superior, while in reality they are bottom feeders.