View Single Post

Old 06-30-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Love this comment and couldn't agree more. The political scene in Washington has been a mess for so long, it was going to take someone totally outside of the box to make any changes. Republicans tried to do it the "right" way the last time by nominating Mitt Romney - an upstanding businessman and political figure - and you see how that went. Unfortunately, it was going to take someone brazen, outspoken, and non-political to possibly make some real changes. Otherwise, you have a bunch of people in Washington very happy with the status quo- a cushy lifestyle where they serve themselves and not the constituents. At least President Trump will make them work for their money!

I too am not happy with his mouth or his tweets, but the big picture is more important to me than this petty stuff. It seems the Democrats would rather belabor themselves with the petty stuff rather than work toward solutions. Wow - maybe that's the operative word - WORK! Personally, I think Washington is full of "fat cats" that don't know the first thing about real work. Maybe that's the real problem.

Sorry for the rant - I'll blame it on GG - she got me going!
He seems to be really messing up the big picture the most.