View Single Post

Old 07-01-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Tal, you are allowing yourself to be a victim. If you rationalize that this is a game, which it is, the victim card is off the table. Remember the AOL chat rooms ? You have a choice to enter the room or not, no matter what the sign on the door says, it's your choice. If the bullies follow you from one room to another simply ignore them, eventually they WILL go away. OR, change your screen name and become someone else ! Masquerade parties do allow costume changes.
If you own a restaurant and a group of people start fighting in a private room is the business responsible for injury to various guests in that fight? I would think so. This is not a game IMHO. I look at TOPIX once in a while and that is pretty much just constant personal attacks and I see no evidence of any Moderator on there even though there is a "Report Abuse" button.

TOPIX has a reputation for being one of the worst resources for sharing information and views. I had hoped that Talk of the Villages would be better than that but it is sinking below TOPIX in many ways of late just because the Moderator will not boot the people who are breaking the law with harassment.

Take A Look Into Topix - Mass Bullying Across Thousands Of Small US Towns -SVW

47 U.S. Code SS 230 - Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute