View Single Post

Old 07-02-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You say that, but I still think it had to be someone like Trump to break up the 3 ring circus that politics had become after Obama's reign. If you're going to go head to head with the likes of Obama and the Clinton's, you have to be ready and willing to get your hands dirty - real dirty. Hopefully we all learn from this and change in the future. For now, we have President Trump. I'm not happy with a lot of what I see on the surface, but he's a doer, and I like that. Regardless of what you and many of your cohorts say, I think he does love this country and wants to preserve what it stands for. We could not continue going down the path we were going economically or otherwise without fundamental changes that many in this country do not want to occur. We, as a country, are different and unique for a reason - I don't think I'm in the minority in saying that.
What I question, is your comment, "he is a doer". Potus wants repeal ACA, maybe "later" replace, what??? (32 million with no insurance). Depends on what you want potus to do! Trillion dollar wall, when a $20 ladder nullify that. I won't even go into his twitter attacks on women, and there is more..... wishing 2020 was tomorrow, I feel confident that I'm not alone.