Thread: Hello from Lori
View Single Post

Old 07-12-2017, 05:45 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorilorilori View Post
Thx all for sharing. The fence is important as my dogs are not friendly at all. I would not want to chance it to an invisible fence. A fenced yard is the lazy man's way of walking a dog. Also like the idea of privacy. Are there any SFR that have fences ?

I plan to visit the last Wednesday of this month. Can't wait. Called the agent from 10 years ago - he was so nice & patient - and still working so will stick with him. Can't wait to be an active senior instead of working at my desk all day.

As to courtyard villas - want the most spacious, most cabinets or area to put cabinets, high ceilings, biggest garage - the largest.
We just bought a courtyard villa at Phillips Villas in the most northern part of the Villages. There are still about 70 available. Check out google maps for an overhead picture. Close to everything you need. It was either here or Fenney and we decided we didn't want to wait for the Fenney area to get built up. Check our the Village home finder app to see each villa available and prices.