View Single Post

Old 07-12-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hear or read you daily bitching and moaning but notice two things lacking....

.....any critique of our priviliged WHITE AMERICAN President who is tearing the country apart by the seams

....any suggested solutions to these problems that you see.

Do you suggest we fire up the ovens in Germany ?

Why do you have such an intense need to manifest your hate on here ?
I criticize BOTH sides equally. WHY don't YOU notice that? You just don't like me and no matter what I say, you'll find a "fault"?

The growing minority poor is what is tearing America apart by the seams. We spend over a $ trillion a year taking care of them. That's about $10,000 a year for every WORKING American. We CAN'T keep it up. The poor population is growing too...it gets worse each year.

Solution? ALL the Hispanic illegals and their anchor babies...MUST go. There are 100 million Hispanics here that can vote. They are already the majority below age 7. They WILL dominate as they become the majority.

Blacks...I'd like to see them go too...but that won't happen. Cut welfare if you're capable of any type of work and let them fend for themselves on a LEVEL playing field...see how "equal" they really are.

No ovens...boat rides...bus rides. Let their home countries take care of their own dregs.

Why do YOU have such a strong case of DENIAL when it comes to blacks? Once you realize they're a different species and incapable of living in a modern society...it all falls into place...the answers to problems pop right out. It's not hate...it's acceptance of reality...facts.

SHOW ME the black villages if they ARE our equal. White people have thousands of white communities that any one of us would love to live in. How many 99% black communities would you like to live in?

SHOW ME the "black" MIT or Oxford...ANY decent school that is 99% black. Howard? It's a joke. And it's CERTAINLY no CalTec or Harvard.

My "need" is to stop your being deceived and the "dumbing down" of America with the fruitless pursuit of "equality" for another species. We are destroying ourselves and our country by being TOO NICE...by feeling sorry for them. I want to SAVE white America...really return it to greatness...and 90% white...like it should be.