View Single Post

Old 07-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,147 Times in 2,246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboicolbs View Post
Howdy everyone,

I am a fairly serious pickleball player, and have nowhere to play where I live. As a non-Villages resident, is there a way I can play? I live in the Tri-County area so guest passes aren't an option, correct? I am not a senior citizen. I need to be able to practice in a semi-competitive atmosphere in preparation for upcoming tournaments. I also need to get a tournament rating, however I'm worried that the monthly Lake Miona clinic is for Villages residents only. I imagine I am around a 4.0, however I am pretty young so I'd like to see how I stack up against some of the 5.0 players that live in The Villages.
Please play by the rules, you cannot play here, as you do not own a home, and you live too close for a guest pass. So your options are buy a house here, or convince the area where you live to put in suitable courts, then you can invite players to your court. I do not agree with any suggestions to 'slip in' to play, and if you think about it as soon as people realize you are so good, it will come out you do not live here.......