View Single Post

Old 07-17-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't care about skin color either...Caucasians come in many colors...pink, white, olive, brown, even black. Caucasians also have various hair colors from a white blonde to red, to light brown, dark brown, black. Caucasians also have varied eye colors...blue, hazel, green, brown. Caucasians are very varied, like the many dog breeds.

Blacks on the other hand...are NOT us. They are ALL black haired, brown eyed, black skinned, and they smell funny. They lack genetic material (2-5%) that every other race received from an ancestor that blacks missed. Negros who stayed in Africa became a different species...actually WE became a different species and the blacks stayed Proto-Humans. But, for political reasons, they're called human too. Blacks are like wolves...not as smart as dogs and much more athletic, viscous and violent.

If you have a problem with what I say...ALL you have to do is prove me wrong. And proving me wrong is as easy as finding the "black villages", a place as big as this that is as nice as this...but instead of being 99% white...it's 99% black. If they ARE our equal, they should be able to do what we do...SOMEWHERE on this huge planet. Where is it? If they ARE equal, they should have achievements equal, they should have "black" Einsteins and Newtons...where are they? WHY are black neighborhoods ALWAYS dirty and dangerous? Why is MLK Blvd always the most dangerous part of town? Why do you never take guests to the black part of town to show off how great the place you live is?

All you need to do is SHOW us that I'm wrong. That there IS a black villages, a black MIT, a black "genius".

Come on jebartle...you can do it...prove me wrong.
BALDWIN....how many states away do you live ?

Have you ever set foot in The Villages ?

What site sent you to troll our TOTV board ?