View Single Post

Old 07-18-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

First of all Trump is not the only one critiquing Obamacare's failures. The complaints are coming from all over the nation from government and health officials both federal and state and from policyholders even the CBO warns of substantial increases.

Secondly, Trump has stayed open to the repeal and replacement issue leaving it in the hands of Congress and gladly working with them.

Thirdly the Democrats refuse to cooperate and are playing the resistance game and as such intentionally trying to stop the repeal of Obamacare.

Fourth the Republicans are divided in three camps populist/nationalists, the conservative movement, Wall street/establishment and this is a major block

Fifth the major issue blocking repeal and replace is medicaid.

Simply stated medicaid is expanding . This is despite whether a state expanded its medicaid program thru Obamacare funding or not. All states are feeling the bad effects of out of control medicaid spending. Medicaid is paying more to able bodied recipients than it does people with serious disabilities prior to the Obamacare changes.

Consequently medicaid is crowding out other state priorities in education, mental health treatment, the state justice system teacher pay, deferred road maintenance, lower reimbursement to medical providers...........................

Speaking to the Democrat issue is a waste of time.

Republicans better come together or they may feel the rebuke from votes in 2018-2020 something Schumer and Pelosi will take credit for

I made my contact with Rubio expressing my dismay at the Republican Congress inability to wok as a team I believe many voters feel as I do. Even having said this to consider the alternative is unthinkable sending shivers down my spine.

Personal Best Regards: