View Single Post

Old 07-23-2017, 11:05 AM

Gracie, Thank you so much I did step back before trying to bring awareness to a real problem. A golfer's broken hip, broken shoulder, and sever fall by a friend prompted me to try to get fewer improperly used ropes by the tees and greens. I know you can't read all of threads of this post but I have stated exactly what you said. The crew does a fantastic job. The quality of the courses is amazing given the amount of play. I came here to play golf and I do every day. Sometimes good intensions are misguided (the ropes) and I only pray that it doesn't result in the death of a villager before it is review and proper guidance is give to our wonderful maintenance crew concerning proper rope placement. I came here because of the golf and have not been disappointed in any way. The exec. courses are A1. The intent was to make it a little more "user friendly" for some of our fellow golfers. I just saw a post that said they should be playing putt putt and not be on the execs. I believe everyone pays that $150 you spoke of for the privileges of using all amenities. What a fantastic bargain. We of the Villages are truly blessed. On a lighter note, I was told by one of our course starter that's his wife drove into one of the ropes and it wound around the axel and it took several minutes to get going again. Thank you for your kind post. I had already decide I had whipped this dead horse too long. I am giving up. My favorite response was "I don't care". So I am saying duh duh that's all folks. Now can I have a few good riddance's. Ha Ha

Last edited by genecruey; 07-23-2017 at 11:49 AM.