Thread: ROCK MUSIC
View Single Post

Old 07-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: ROCK MUSIC

Bim, May I ask how young you are?? Are you a Villager? Do you not appreciate the FREE entertainment here?? I'm 52, kinda young for TV yet I enjoy all the bands. I LOVE to dance. I hear the music will update as younger retirees move in and request it. For now my favorite is Rocky and the Rollers. I really like The Spectors and Sensation, Earthbeat, Radio Flyer (aka Doc Holiday) Margo and Rodeo Drive, Cactus Jack. Yes there are others that are ok, also. There are some excellent country and jazz bands, and I'm learning to appreciate them! I am not overly interested in Karaoke type shows even though Scooter is a big hit with Villagers as well as others. I like to watch musicians, just my personal opinion. International music shows are amazing! I have been to hundreds of music concerts in my life. When I dance I want to feel the bass and drums, swing my hips to the guitar and let the horns and pianos touch my soul! I even like SOME new rock, but I doubt many retirees do. Remember these are just my personal opinions! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: