View Single Post

Old 07-29-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just karma Al. Don't agonize over it. And McCain has always been a hero even though Trump said he wasn't.
The fact that Chump wasn't constantly and fervently excoriated by Republican party officials/Republican voters over his "I like heroes who weren't captured," "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose any supporters" and his disgusting/putrid attacks on a Gold Star family (not to mention advocating sexual assault on women), was my personal eye-opener that a significant percentage of American citizens were at their ugly core...the antithesis of what this great nation once stood for.

And even when the pendulum swings back and the Dem's are back in the WH and a majority in Congress, I don't see any way that nasty/putrid/ugly cat...can ever be put back in the bag.

The only hope I see, is that as the younger generation matures (and the old bigoted/racist/nasty white people die off), they will realize that things like the speech Trump recently gave to the Boy Scouts, was so improper and so far removed from this country's ideals and what we used to stand for...that they will help right the ship.