View Single Post

Old 08-03-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Wink Logic, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You know, you are an intelligent guy, but you do the same thing as all Trump supporters do on here.

Of course you are correct, but you skip entirely and ignore the posts, all verifiable, about his character and complete lack of morals.

I also know from personal experience, that the "backstage" is different than "onstage" for every President.

But you folks are so consumed in this alternate universe, you ignore what this person, I try not to use the word "man" because that he is not, is doing to our presidency. You try to normalize a person who is a chronic and compulsive liar about EVERYTHING, not the eggaeration on policy....simple unnecessary flat out lies. You ignore his ignorance and lack of any civility that any moral person would manifest. You actually support behavior that is eating at the core of our presidency.
YOU err when you attribute all of those attitudes to ME.

I only responded to a posting about golf games of presidents (and vice presidents) that were casual games where the rules are not strictly observed.

For you to PROJECT upon ME approval of anything that I have not specifically discussed is a major fallacy of logical reasoning. However, it is understandable. I have observed that Liberals are often more emotional than rational, and logic is often lacking.

Feel free to find statements that I have actually made in support of Trump and refute them. But please quit attributing to ME positions that I have not endorsed. I would sincerely appreciate it.

Carl in Tampa