View Single Post

Old 08-04-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm not the OP, but just wanted to say I tried that once. Only thing it got me was someone elected who I didn't want. What you say sounds good, but unless you get enough people to buy into the idea it's a losing battle. So although I'm in agreement with what you say, I don't see that happening anytime soon. A lot more cages need to be rattled first before more people will view that as a viable option.
Keep doing it and KEEP telling people that BOTH sides are corrupt.

The problem is...the D party is FULL of stupid ignorant minorities...they vote how they're TOLD to vote. The rest of the D party is women who ignorantly...feel sorry for the minorities...and welcome them.

The R party is also full of ignorant people who also vote how they're told to vote.

We're brainwashed into thinking that ONLY the two completely corrupt candidates that THEY place on the ballot...CAN win.

WE MAKE THE WINNER...when we cast our vote for them. Stop allowing the crooks to be the winners.

Most people vote like it's a horse race...they vote for whom they THINK is GOING to win...instead of voting for whom they WANT to win. OUR VOTES are what makes one win and the other lose...so make the one win you WANT to win...not some "lesser of two evils" crook.

Our vote wasn't "wasted"...THEIR votes were "wasted" because they voted for continued corruption in government. NOTHING will get better as long as crooks are "leading" us.