View Single Post

Old 08-08-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
PLEASE with Rubicon !!! You must be kidding.

This is what he said this morning on the thread "Thr republicans have become the party the "grotesque"

"I am on this forum to share and to learn. I am not interested in defending myself to adolescent posters whose only intent is to cause mischief"

Translated, he has put anyone who will not agree or has a different viewpoint, on his ignore list, YET, he says he is here to share and learn.

Read his posts....HE SHARES NOTHING and since he has cut off anybody who might disagree.....that is why his posts are as one of his supporters said about the Republican candidates are so "Preachy".

He comes on here to lecture about ONE THING and one thing only. Any perceived plot or conspiracy theory against his hero, Donald Trump.

Well before I made his honor roll and was put on ignore....I challenged him a number of times to come and discuss TOPICS...real ISSUES facing our country. I began threads as I promised but he never ever, not once ever attempted to discuss anything.

No, he is a troll.....a well spoken troll, but a troll none the less.

I might disagree at times with Carl, but he makes a valid point and backs it up and I hope I link to my back up most of the time. I am aware that saying it is so does not make it that way...IF you really want discussion you have to offer where you got your thought......RUBICON has done that maybe twice I can remember and BOTH times used a Russian web site.
I've challenged YOU Rocky too to DISCUSS topics and issues...nothing...why is that?

Where IS the black villages? The black MIT? The top black country? The TOP black doctors?

You don't answer and then curse me as being "racist" because I haven't been fooled by the "equality" lies.

You insist they're equal...show me where...prove they're really equal and not simply CALLED equal.

All "men" may be created equal...but they're not men. They are males of a different species.

WHERE did I get MY thoughts about blacks? From SEEING how they act...SEEING how they live...SEEING how violent they are...SEEING how little empathy they have...SEEING that they're physically VERY different...SEEING that they're genetically not that related to "us", EVERY OTHER race... SEEING how they never seem to be able to "get it". I didn't get my ideas from SOMEONE ELSE the way YOU get your thoughts.

Too many people rely on "experts" to make decisions for them, to think for them.