View Single Post

Old 08-08-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Allow me to respond to you as civilly as I can.

You are a one trick pony. Your life is about racial bashing. Your sheer existence is to make your self feel good by bashing anyone who is not like you. You DO NOT have discussions, you preach hate, directly from whatever website you represent, as you are not from this location nor ever even been here.

THUS, YOU are not even close to worthy to talk to. A political forum is not a platform for you to bring the alt right manifesto from wherever.....it is to discuss topics facing our country.

Is race a topic....sure, but you are RUDE, YOU HIJACK THREADS as if you were the only important person in the world. You preach a message filled with hate, so my suggestion to you is that since you and your message are basically treated with discuss, that yu go home to your home base, where ever that might be and leave The Villages alone.

You are a distinct stranger here and from my perspective not welcome. People who are so consumed with hate and a feeling of being special and above others are not worthy of engaging in discussion

GO HOME to wherever you came from....there are many alt right websites that not only would love to have you, probably allocate you to this area as I understand they do...part of that bot thing that folks are beginning to learn about.

JUST LEAVE PLEASE
Oh Rocky...

No, I don't have discussions because nobody can show me the black villages...the black MIT...the black Intel or Microsoft. NOBODY can show me ANYTHING that is 99% black and doesn't suck. Except an NBA or NFL ream. Nobody can SHOW somewhere they're actually equal.

The Hispanic takeover, the lowering of EVERY standard, the destruction of quotas...it is the ONLY thing that REALLY matters right now. We ARE going to be a Hispanci majority within 30 years. Whites WILL be 20-25% of the population. America is f@cked unless something drastic is done. When we become a Hispanic majority, we WILL resemble Mexico.

Well I AM the most important person in the world...aren't YOU the most important to yourself? I insert the TRUTH when needed. The TRUTH. If you don't think it's the truth...find something to prove me wrong.

I preach REALITY...living IN reality...not a fantasy-land where chimpanzees are people. I hate the lies, I hate how low my country has gone...from #1 to #25 ALL in an effort to put square pegs in round holes. They will NEVER be us.

Sorry...I have lies and propaganda to fight.

Silence me...where is the black villages? I'll make it easy...75% black and like the villages...too hard? 50% and like the villages...25%? Surely you can find a place as nice, clean, and safe as the villages with 25% black population.

Want a list of all the NICE, clean, and safe WHITE communities...? I can Google it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don is strange, but he DOES have a right to his opinion. Like it or not, he belongs here just as anyone else.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don is right and he just seems strange because you believe the lies and propaganda.

Where is the black villages? Black MIT? Black Amazon?

Where ARE they actually EQUAL without ANY help?