View Single Post

Old 08-09-2017, 06:00 AM

Thanks to everyone once again for taking the time to provide suggestions/answers to my question. Our current house is sold, closing date is August 31. Everything seems fine, but I've heard horror stories about things going terribly wrong at closing and that just gives us one more thing to worry about. We will arrive in TV on Sept 1 and begin our new journey. We've rented a house for two months to allow us time to find our dream home in TV. Packing/storing/throwing away/moving everything that we've accumulated over the past 30 years has proven to be quite stressful. I'm still working full time on top of everything else and trying to manage, along with my wonderful wife, all the details necessary to complete everything that must be done. Nothing new, I'm sure many folks have gone through the very same thing. We are already pre-approved by Citizens, the rate is OK, but not great. The purpose for my question was that I was just wondering if there were more favorable alternatives out there. Thanks again for your time, your answers to all of my questions have been very helpful for us.