View Single Post

Old 08-09-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Default Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen.

Trump says North Korea will be met with 'fire and fury like the world has never seen' if it escalates nuclear threat | The Independent

Has this man even studied the First and Second World Wars? How about the US Civil War?

I hate it when people who seem to know nothing of war start spuming at the mouth about it. Fits Donald John Trump to a tee. At least, he has John Kelly who seems to know quite a bit about the horrors of war.

I volunteered for a year of Saturdays in 1977-1978 at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Hospital in Reno, Nevada as well as helped my Uncle Bill who lost a good part of his skull, and arm and a leg and 6 members of his 8 man squad to a Nazi tank's tree burst when he was landing at Anzio, Italy. Battle of Anzio - Wikipedia Because of his head injury and advanced age he would sometimes find himself back at Anzio having conversations with his men. I helped him for three months in 1994 before he could get into a nursing home 400 feet down the street in a suburb of Chicago near O'Hare airport.