View Single Post

Old 08-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Gold member
Default I totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
This forum is for the give and take of our opinions so even if one's opinions are obnoxious they are acceptable. I truly understand that. I don't drink so it's hard for me to identify with the timing thing. I would never give up a great restaurant for that reason, at least I think I wouldn't put other people's or my lovely wifes life at risk for a drink. There have been regular advertisements on television that advise to not drink and drive. I've seen on TOTV'S that many people drink and drive in The Villages. I also only drive a Regular Ford not an expensive tank. I wonder if two drinks were consumed during dinner 10 minutes from home and then there was an accident and when all was said and done it took 2 hours to be tested would the drinker be illegal. I dislike seeing anyone get hurt ever especially a homey. I have not hit a horrendous restaurant here yet. A couple bad meals but that's life. Take Care.
Whether you get caught is simply not the point.
I for one do not care if you get plastered and drive into a wall and kill yourself.
WHAT I DO OBJECT TO IS YOUR DRINKING, TEXTING, BSING
AND BY YOUR ACTION RISKING THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
Your life is yours. The life of others is not-TRULY IT IS SIMPLE.