View Single Post

Old 08-10-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am comfortable with my rhetoric. Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Dirt.... I sign every one of my posts with COPUFF. I find sometimes it's better to embrace things then fight them. I can't change my login name or I would.

The North already had both a missile and a nuclear program before President Obama took office. They didn't have one after President Clinton. So which President is in the middle?

In the late 1990's the US and North Korea entered into a series of agreements the Agreed Framework. During the Bush Administration they began to violate that framework.

North Korea and the End of the Agreed Framework | The Heritage Foundation

I think you would agree the Heritage Foundation is NOT a liberal think tank!

So the nuclear breakout occurred under President G. W. Bush. But if it hadn't happened then it would have happened under Obama because the risks of going to war with Korea are just to high!

The only thing I will say about President Trump in regard to this is....best not to poke a stick in the KID's eye cause he has already killed off anyone who would oppose him including family and generals....no one is going to say no to him now!

COPUFF OUT WEST WHERE IT RAINS NOW EVERY DAY!