View Single Post

Old 08-11-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Copuff, if you're going to quote me the least you could do is answer the questions posed... Why were you not bitching when Obama was doing nothing to thwart Korea's nuclear warhead program and rocket program, for eight friggin years the guy did nothing.

Is that what you were hoping president Trump was going to do, nothing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Dirt, I went back to find this....

Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Every past President since Korean War crease fire has had a policy toward the North. I think we can both agree China is a major player in this game. North Korea would have collapsed decades ago if it were not for China.

Correct me if I am wrong but I cannot remember any recent President of the United States threatening war with North Korea. Which this President did....

I am not sure that President Trump understands we cannot go to war with North Korea! And for that we should be afraid.

But as I said earlier the Nuclear Breakout occurred under Bush W's watch. But it was going to happen sometime. Every single President's policy has failed for decades.

As Obama had his:

Susan Rice concedes Obama-era strategy to curtail North Korea's nuclear program was a 'failure'

While I was never peacenik having skin in the game reshaped my views on war.

I hope this answers your questions on this issue.

COPUFF