View Single Post

Old 08-12-2017, 05:23 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Donald Rumsfield had a fondness for arranging words in provocative fashion which he referred to as snowflakes. The following examples have application to this thread. Rumsfield said, There are known knowns. There are known unknowns. There are unknowns unknowns. But also there are unknown knowns. That is to say that things that you think you know that it turns out you did not. Another definition of unknown knowns Things that you may possibly know that you don’t know you know.

Scientist continue to find new species on land and under our oceans, New planets and universes are uncovered every day. We do not even understand much of what truly happens and why, on our own planet

Science is never settled. there are by scientist accounts millions of planets capable of sustaining life.

We make a mistake when we base events solely on our life experiences and beliefs because its only one's narrow view. What was your reaction the first time you learned of something shocking, provocative or new? Can you imagine the reaction when men finally came to the reality that the earth wasn't flat?

Hubris drives mankind. And it is sheer hubris to believe this vast universe only belongs to us

Governments by their nature withhold information, work in secret, etc. government men have since the beginning of our Republic been asked to work in secrecy never in their lives to divulge what they did or what they learned.

Look at the disbelief and amazement by people when a time capsule is raised and opened. a whole new world appears before our eyes

I believe in other life forms. I believe some of these life forms are advanced. I believe these life forms have been visiting the earth since ancient times. I believe the reference in the Bible of "fiery chariots in the sky" could well be referring to spacecraft. Read the words again "fiery chariots in the sky" (fiery chariots)

I believe too many of us have had our imagination tainted by B rated science fiction movies. so I don't believe Star Wars exist out there but leave open the wonders of the universe.

Personal Best Regards: