View Single Post

Old 08-12-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
None of your spiffy pictures addresses the issue. You want to talk racism? I believe that Obama didn't like whites very much at all. I could feel it. I, like most, didn't think twice about him being bi-racial. He had a pleasant personality, was well spoken, educated well and was very sincere. I just did not agree with his purposes, his policies and many, not all, of the things he did. I am glad we are enforcing laws on immigration, I am glad we are not funding gooney green stuff, although I absolutely believe and fear global warming. I think Trump has some kind of issue like Aspergers Syndrome, and I certainly don't like all of the ways he looks at things, but he is not an extreme leftist or an extreme rightist and hasn't even a modicum of political savvy. I don't admire him. He makes me cringe most of the time and I know he went bankrupt. But I doubt he didn't pay his bills on purpose.

God knows he may do us all in from stress but he is doing things that Obama would not do. Like getting the military up and running again. And not buying all of that happy horse manure about Isil or whatever he called it. THEY, ISIS is a dangerous entity. I Don't want their sisters and cousins and aunts to live here.
Looks like those "spiffy pictures" really do apply to you